Step 1: Search for the home you are interested in by clicking on VIEW RENTALS.
Step 2: Once you are on the property page, Click the “APPLY NOW” button to begin process.
Step 3: Be sure to have a credit card ready to pay for your application fee of $59. All adults 18 years of age or older will also need to apply and follow the same steps as above and pay the $59 application fee. Please note the application fee is non-refundable.
Step 4: Then attach all of the Application Requirements listed to the right while in online application process. You can email additional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org later if needed.
We look forward to working with you during the application process. To move forward, we need your application fee and all the documents listed below for each person over 18 that will be living in the home. Once we have all of your items, we can typically have a decision for you with in 2-3 days. Delays in the approval process are typically due to incomplete information being submitted or difficulty reaching employers and landlords for verification.
BASIC CRITERIA (all of this is subject to change and may vary from property to property):
• COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION & SIGNED AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE
• COPY OF DRIVER’S LICENSE AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
• PROOF OF INCOME: (3 times the rent in monthly income is the basic guideline). Please provide copies of 2 month’s pay stubs. If you are self employed, we will require Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, and Bank Statements showing income. Also, you may be asked to provide proof of additional income such as SSI disability or survivor benefits, court ordered child support, etc.
• PROOF OF RENTAL HISTORY: (NO evictions in the last 3 years and NO past due landlord debt). Please provide cancelled checks, receipts, copies of money orders or a statement from your landlord on company letterhead. A copy of your rental ledger from your landlord is helpful.
• PERSONAL STATEMENT: If you have had an eviction, foreclosure, bankruptcy, criminal conviction, broken a lease agreement, etc. in the past or are facing such a situation now, you may write a short explanation describing the circumstances.