Step 1: Search for the home you are interested in by clicking on VIEW RENTALS.
Step 2: Once you are on the property page, Click the “APPLY NOW” button to begin the process.
Step 3: Be sure to have a credit card ready to pay for your application fee of $59. All adults 18 years of age or older will also need to apply and follow the same steps as above and pay the $59 application fee. Please note the application fee is non-refundable.
Step 4: Attach all of the Application Requirements listed below while in online application process. You can email additional documents to email@example.com later if requested.
We look forward to working with you during the application process. To move forward, we need your application fee and all the documents listed below for each person over 18 who will be living in the home. Once we have all of your items, we can typically have a decision for you within 3-5 business days. Delays in the approval process are typically due to incomplete information or difficulty reaching employers and landlords for verification. YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNTIL ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS RECEIVED FOR ALL APPLICANTS.
BASIC CRITERIA (all of this is subject to change):
- CREDIT SCORE OF AT LEAST 600 FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION & SIGNED AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE
- COPY OF DRIVER’S LICENSE
- PROOF OF INCOME: To prequalify, the combined gross income of all applicants must be at least three times the monthly rent amount. So, if the monthly rent is $1200, the combined gross income must be at least $3600. If the applicant owns their current residence, the combined gross income of all applicants must be at least five times the monthly rent amount.
If you are not self employed, provide:
- copies of the two most recent months’ pay stubs.
- at the appropriate space in the application, the company email address of your direct supervisor (not gmail, hotmail, etc.)
If you are transferring, with the same company, from one city to another, provide a letter, on company letterhead, with the following:
- current address of employment
- new address of employment
- name, title, phone number and email address (a company email address) of direct supervisor
- new compensation amount
- start date
Also, provide bank statements for the previous six months.
If you are self employed, please provide:
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Bank Statements for the previous six months
- Signed federal income tax return for the previous two years
Also, if you claim to receive SSI disability or survivor benefits or court ordered child support, please provide proof.
- PROOF OF RENTAL HISTORY: Any evictions, bankruptcies, broken lease agreements, foreclosures, or past due landlord debt within the last 3 years is an automatic denial.
If you rent from a property management company, provide a rental ledger that includes payments for the last 12 months. If a rental ledger cannot be obtained, provide cancelled checks, copies of money order receipts, or screenshots of receipts from money transfer apps such as Venmo, Cash App, etc. for the past 12 months.
If you rent from an individual, provide cancelled checks, copies of money order receipts or screenshots of receipts from money transfer apps such as Venmo, Cash App, etc. for the past 12 months. Also, in the space provided in the application, provide the name of the landlord. The person listed as the landlord must be the owner of the property.
If you do not have verifiable rental payment history for the last 12 months, you will not be approved.